It’s coming close to the time when church organisations prepare for the year ahead, and with Home Groups it’s no different!
It is so encouraging to see the number of folk who regularly attend and are blessed by their time there. We would love to see everyone part of a home group and would love you to let us know if you would like to join a home group this year, even if you feel:
– you’ve never been to one, or are apprehensive of coming along to one
– you mean to go but life pressures seem to get in the way
– you can’t commit to being there every time
– the evenings they are on do not suit
– you are worried there may not be room for you
If any of the above describes you, do get in contact with us; we are here to help and will find you a group that meets your needs.
This will greatly help us to plan for the number of Home Groups this year. Remember, home groups make a difference and have a great impact on those who participate.
– encourage one another in their faith
– talk more in small groups
– realise others face similar problems
– use their gifts and talents to minister one to another
– can hold each other accountable
– are more likely to practise what they learn
– help each other in hard times
– develop friendships
Looking forward to hearing from you,