A quick update from Philip and Rachel Moore:
- Val d’Europe – 2nd Sunday gathering this Sunday evening – Acts 2! Pray for the Bartlett’s house to be crowded with people flooding to meet Jesus!
- Lagny – pray that we will be able to follow everyone up and that the word of God proves its faithful pertinence in the lives of all
- Next Generation – thanks for a great week-end away with a bunch of young people from around the Paris region considering some kind of ministry in the future – I was speaking 3 times on Acts 19 and 20.
- California – thanks for some great contacts – pray for fruit!
- Association church-planting – great progress for a church -plant in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue which God has allowed us to be involved with.
- OIKOS – pray for this brand-new mission agency that I am vice-president of, as it sends its first missionary to Ivory Coast and as it recruits workers and church-planters for France from Ireland, the US and from France.
- Chelles – pray for a group starting at Chelles, which is where we hope to plant our next church after Val d’Europe. Matthias is burdened for the town and is beginning to build up a head of steam.
- The Word of God – thanks be to God for the faithful and fruitful witness he has left us with…