The latest update from Philip and Rachel Moore:
- We are looking forward to baptising Alexandre, Marie-Michèle and Riana this Sunday. Pray that God would speak through their testimonies and the sermon so that more people would come to him.
- Pray for the men’s work which has taken off very well this year. Pray for Francis Brun who organises it. We hope to have one more event this year before the summer.
- The Val d’Europe church plant has been very much on my mind recently. There is real potential here and I am asking God to lead me about launching something substantial this September. I think it is time. Pray for God to lead us all in the same direction as we move forward. June in particular will be a month in which I will be praying specifically for this work.
- This is a crucial time in the discipleship of some of our young people and adults, as they move from ‘youth’ involvement to mature involvement. Pray that God gives them renewed confidence in the bible and in the wonderful blueprint for church we find in it.
- Pray for the family next week as I will be away from Monday to Thursday with the Association.