What We Believe
We believe that the Christian faith and the claims of Jesus are true and relevant for our lives in North Down today.
For a more in-depth look at what we believe, click here.
History of the Church
- Mid-19th Century Welsh miners establish a Baptist church in Conlig
- 1907 Christians with Baptist convictions meet in the Orange Hall on Hamilton Road
- 1908 Baptist church in Bangor was constituted
- 1910 First pastor, David Henderson, appointed
- 1922 New building acquired on Hamilton Road
- 1953 Small hall was added to the north side of the church
- 1964 Rosemary Park Baptist Church was opened
- 1983 Ballycrochan Church formed
- 1993 New halls built
- 2006 Church plant developed in Kircubbin
- 2013 New auditorium built
For a more complete history of our church, click here.
Regular Bible reading is one of the most important habits you can develop. Here are a few plans that might help you to develop the habit of spending time reading the Bible, and maybe help you to understand the God’s message to us.
find out more about the Community Bible Experience here
Here are some leaflets that may be of interest.
These documents are all Adobe Acrobat documents – if you don’t have Acrobat reader installed, go here